Fantastic 3 bedroom home on a flat 856sqm section set in a very private location.
- Recently renovated kitchen that includes a dishwasher and loads of bench space.
- Polished timber floors feature in the open plan living area.
- A spacious west-facing deck is accessed from the living area.
- Bedrooms 1 and 2 are large double and have built in robes. Bedroom 3 is a single currently serving as an office.
- Tidy lawns and gardens.
- The outdoor area provides plenty of space for kids, pets, boat, etc.
Over the fence are the Taipa Area School sports fields (open to the public) that are the hub of youthful activity (soccer, athletics, cricket) throughout the year. A mere 100m away is the Taipa Eastern Rugby Club that is the rugby powerhouse of the Far North.
Down the driveway, a mere 60metres away is the serene, tidal Oruru River. Known for its pristine waters it is a magnet for swimmers, fishers and edible shellfish year round.
Located within 100m of a large Superette, Bakery, Church and Tavern and less than 500m to the golden sands of Taipa Beach, Boat Ramp and Taipa Bay Resort and Bar/Restaurant. Amenities at Coopers Beach (Doctor, Chemist, Dentist, Butcher, Takeaway Diner, Large 4 Square, Sport Shop, Liquor Store etc) are only a 5 minute drive away.
Taipa is at the southern end of Doubtless Bay, renowned not only for its beautiful bays and beaches but regarded by many as having New Zealand’s best snapper fishing and gateway to the marlin grounds. It is only a 7 minute drive from picturesque Mangonui Harbour and Village with its cafes, hotel and wharf and within a 30 minute drive to Kaitaia (Airport, Hospital and Shopping amenities), the Karikari Peninsula (bays, beaches, fishing and the Carrington Golf Course and Winery Estate) and about an hours drive to Kerikeri and the Bay of Islands.
Be quick….Order Now…this won’t last.
Call Sean on 0272 188 188 to arrange a viewing.