Charming 3 bedroom, 135 sqm residence situated on a delightful 4.059ha (10 acres) bush block yet only 7km from the urban amenities of Taipa Village and the splendid beaches of Doubtless Bay.
- Covered north facing deck with very pleasant elevated rural views.
- Shadow-clad cladding with a coloursteel roof only 2 years old..
- Double Glazed Aluminum joinery throughout (7 ranch-sliders) while the underfloor and ceiling are 100% insulated.
- Three double bedrooms with two sharing an en-suite. There is also a separate toilet and laundry.
- Single garage plus carport with sufficient off-street parking for 6 vehicles.
- 25,000 water tank for capturing rainwater, while sewerage is on septic.
- There are raised veggie gardens and a variety of fruit trees (passion fruit, feijoa, lemon etc).
Two additional building sites have been identified with reasonable access and great views for additional income opportunities….B+B Glamping perhaps?
PLEASE NOTE: Despite the council being aware of the dwelling and billing my Vendor in his rates accordingly, I could find no building records at the Council. Therefore the dwelling and infrastructure (eg septic tank) will be sold on an As-Is-Where-is Basis. The vendor believes the house was relocated to the block in the 1980s.
The Vendor is an elderly gentleman in his 70s and is looking make his last move to a smaller property as his health is failing. With any Buyer, he will be requesting a settlement that takes place mid-Dec.
Be quick ….Order now….this won’t….call Sean on 0272 188 188